Friday, August 15, 2014

RIDE FOR LARRY... MORE RIDES

I thought when I did the first post I covered all the rides, but I have continued to get pictures from all across the world of rides people did in honor of Larry. I know I continue to say that I am blown away by all of the support and love from everyone, but I truly am.

Many of the pictures sent were from people who said they had never meet Larry, but he made an impact on them and that they had never felt such a loss for someone they had never meet. This whole thing still feels dream like to me. I am not sure if I will ever completely process that he is gone and the plans we had won't ever be. I didn't know people like Larry existed until I meet him, he made life into something that I never dreamed possible and I owe him the world for that. As devastated as I am knowing he won't be here to grow old with me, I do know that I will see him again one day soon in paradise.

I love you Larry!
XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment